Thursday, October 27, 2011

Get jenibelle blogging again!!

Hello everyone!!! This is Lauren, Jeni's daughter. My mom has been absent on the blogging scene lately and is needing an extra push to get her blogging again. So everyone needs to comment and encourage her to come back!!!! In the last few months she has become a grandma AGAIN (thanks to me) had her baby start HIGH SCHOOL, had her son-in-law (my handsome hubby) graduate from college, had my dad in and out and in and out, ect ect...of the hospital, Jeffrey start his senior year AND be elected to homecoming court, and her and my dad were voted as Grand Marshals of the homecoming parade...to name a few things! I know everyone is SO interested to know about all of this and more so give her a kick in the butt!!!! I miss her blogging and I know you all miss her witty-ness as well!!!! COME BACK TO BLOGGING MOM!

and for your viewing pleasure: My baby girl Ellie Claire, Jenibelle's new grandbaby!

16 comments:

Erin said...

A little encouragement is always nice. Hope it works. Come back Jeni!! Love you!

Robin said...

Come back, baby, come back!

Jessica said...

I will even comment while reading on my iPhone. That's how much I love Jeni.

Come on lady!

Lauren in GA said...

Oh, my gosh, Lauren. I am in love with your sweet baby girl!!!

...and I am in love with Jeni!!! You are a great daughter to provide her with incredibly darling grandchildren and to encourage her to blog again ☺.

L♥VE Y♥U, JENI♥

Tristan said...

Lauren thank you for that picture of your darling baby girl!! Come baby Jeni!! We miss you!! Plus we need LOTS more pics of your beautiful grandchildren!

Anonymous said...

her blog is an enjoyable read! :-)

Paige said...

She sounds too busy to blog! If you really loved her you'd just do if for her by posting pics of your adorable baby in her cute outfits everyday. Every body loves babies!

Also, in her defense it's really hard to blog when your life is sucking. Hence my defunct blog. Her life was kind of sucking for a while there and it's hard not to blog constant complaints when that's all you are thinking about! So blog the baby. Everyone wins!

And that's awesome about the grand marshalls! Definitely blog worthy!

Tiff said...

Come back, Jeni. I too need some blogging encouragement. We'll do this together. Baby steps...
(besides, how else am I going to keep up on life and people from my old stomping grounds?)

heart.head.and.hands said...

The pic was definitely viewing pleasure. blog Aunti blog!

diane said...

We need you. I need another Grandma blogger out there. I want to oooh and ahhh at your cute grandkids.

Lisa-Marie said...

Miss you. Love you. Come back when you can.

Anonymous said...

So cool another adorable grandbaby and better yet one of each!!! I think we've all slowed down on blogging due to all the stuff life throws at you! I hope hubby is getting better! Sounds like all the very involved kids are really keeping you busy!

Diedra Mahaffey said...

Okay Jen - here is your kick in the butt... If I can keep up my blog while on this mission (freezing in Canada) then SURELY you can spare a moment... I really do love how wonderfully you write and your wit! Think of your blog as your missionary effort...(your effort in keeping this missionary uplifted!) Can't wait to see it.. come back....

SusieQ said...

BLOG! BLOG! BLOG!! :) XOXO

Vinyl Fences Toronto said...

Vinyl is a relatively new option for the white picket fence. It is resistant to water, mold, mildew, and rotting, and it can mimic the look of wood fairly accurately.

White Picket Fence

Cassandra Hope said...

Lol a little late, but come back!