Friday, January 15, 2010

My favorite face... or...the post Rachel will love

Warning....totally lame post.
Unless you like babies, then you'll love it.




I am totally in love with a little tiny guy with a fuzzy red head!!!
So for posterity's sake and just because it's my blog and I can....
pictures of Carter.

I'll try to get back to regular blogging, I just can't get enough of this little face.



This is me sans any make-up, not a good look for me. But isn't that baby sweet?



Yum.




Meeting Auntie Rachel. She gave him kisses and was so gentle with him.



Uncle Mitch was smitten also! He wanted to hold Carter constantly. This warmed my heart.



Carter's fairy Godmother, Rachel.



Lousy picture, sweet friend holding the babe.


I am NOT happy being under the tree!!!

This little boy is truly one of the best gifts our family has ever received. Thank you Skyler and Lauren!




My mother is home from Africa and came to see the baby. Four generations.



Nothing in the world sweeter than a sleeping baby.



He looks shocked that he is sitting up all on his own!!



Is that the Star Trek hand symbol?




Skyler and his Mini-Me



Gotta love a happy baby!


19 comments:

Kim Walus said...

I love all the pictures of Carter. Very sweet little boy. It's so fun being a grandparent and I can tell that your definitely lovin' it like I knew you would. Congrats!

Christie said...

Totally NOT a lame post! LOVE all the pictures of that gorgeous boy. Keep 'em coming!

Lisa-Marie said...

"Carter. Carter. CARTER! Mom, Carter. I love him."

That is what Meg said when she saw me looking at this post. I hadn't even told her it was Carter. Cute, huh? Obviously, we are all in love with Carter around here as well. He is so so very cute.

I think I need to call Lauren.

the wrath of khandrea said...

that picture of mitch with carter is the best.

Annemarie said...

I LOVE babies, and I love this post. Keep 'em coming!

He does look just like his dad.

Anonymous said...

So cute & wonderful, so glad you love to post all those pitures! Babies are such a wonderful gift & blessing!

Tristan said...

You post about your grandson all you want! We love the photos and all the happiness that just radiates from them!

He's precious!

I also think it is so awesome how Mitch is with Carter. Isn't is amazing the spirit that comes with a newborn and how it affects us all? :)

Hazen5 said...

You are right... I do LOVE this post! He just makes my heart melt. I am so glad it's finally my turn to be a fairy godmother!

Lauren in GA said...

He is absolutely adorable!!!!! I love all of those yummy pictures!!

Hey, I like that picture of you with him. You look lovely, who cares if you aren't wearing any makeup.

The one of Skyler and Carter cracks me up. He does look a lot like his Daddy ☺.

Hollyween said...

I never get sick of baby posts. EVER. That kid looks just like his daddy!
What a sweet pic of the baby and his auntie Rachel. So darling.

Cassandra said...

Love love love the pics. The one of Lauren, Carter, and Rachel just ... so sweet.

Good Time Charlie said...

I 2nd the picture of Carter and Mitch. That touched my heart. Too sweet. Life is so darn hard, then you get a baby to make you forget for a little while your troubles and help us all remember how very sweet it is. I love you! Lauren is so lucky to have a mom who is so happy to be a Grandma!

diane said...

I want to scoop him up!

heidiram said...

He is so precious! I bet you are loving every minute of being a grandma.

Jake said...

Darling! I think you are one young lookin' grandma!

Robin said...

Oh Lucky you! I am so happy for you. He is darling!

Jessica said...

Yeah, he's totally Skyler. Are you having so much fun?!

D-dawg said...

I love that top pic of you and Carter. He really is a beautiful boy. They need to move here now so you don't have withdrawals when they have to leave.

Nortorious said...

Carter is so cute and well dressed. I love when they do tiny mouth. And I don't think you look half bad in the no makeup picture. You're grandmalicious.