Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hail to the Chief!

Thanks to $21 worth of smarties and dum-dums...



And Primo posters by big sister (and the veteran of many campaigns...) Lauren


And big ole' banners painted on sheets....



95 YUMMY Chocolate Chips cookies decorated with Liberty Cardinal and Gold M & M's .....
(thank you Marty!! ) that I forgot to take a picture of, but I guarantee you...they were SAH-WEEEEET!!!!

And fancy "Vote for Jeff T-shirts" worn all over campus....

A post-poned- for- the- weekend election, (just to rattle the nerves!)



Introducing the Junior Class President at Liberty High School 2010-11!!
Woot-wooot!!!


I'm so proud of Jeff for working hard and putting himself out there, for having school spirit, for being so friendly and kind to everyone, for setting a good example that IS really noticed, for wanting to make changes and work hard so that his classmates can have a great Junior year.
Way to go Jeff!!!



So the really pressing question is:

If Jeff is the President...what does that make me? The first lady? The Queen Mother?
Busy? Yep, that's what I'm gonna be....busy.

8 comments:

the wrath of khandrea said...

yeah, this is old news because i already heard about it on FACEBOOK...
hee hee

i am so proud of everything jeff has accomplished in the past year. seriously... i really need to send him that present i promised him. a year ago.

Lauren in GA said...

Oh, my yes, I do love the sound of, "Queen Mother"!

Jeff is really an amazing young man and his classmates think so, too.

He ran an excellent campaign and I love the posters that Lauren made. I like the sheet, as well. I have never thought of using a sheet. That is a great idea!

♥Shally said...

Nice work Queen. :)

You raised him well!

GO Gray's said...

Way to go Jeff!!!............. and Jeni.............and Marty!!!

Tristan said...

I like the sound of Queen Mother! ;-) Because we all know who raised him right!

I was eagerly waiting his results on Facebook! I'm so happy for him! He is such a good kis! He'll do awesome!

And that was so nice of big sis to help him out.

Jake said...

Congrats! Behind every great man is an even greater woman!

martyrudd said...

Yeah, you will be Mama G. in leadership just like I was Mama Rudd while Bobby was in there!! I think I like 'Queen Mother' better:)

WAY TO GO JEFF!!! We love you buddy, and are so proud of our new junior class president. (And I'm happy the cookies helped to sweeten the deal!!)

Good Time Charlie said...

I took a Facebook leave of absence and missed the hoopla! Wowee! Congrats Jeff! Your family is due to some happies.