Saturday, November 28, 2009

Can you REALLY die of excitement?



She's going to pop!!!
Thanks to some high blood pressure....

MONDAY'S THE DAY!!!!!




Gramibelle is packed and just waiting for the 7:30 am plane flight!






My friend Margo made me a Grandma Survival Kit to help ease the process...
(Notice that she's thinking of ME...not the Mommy? That's a great friend!!!)



My sweet friend Marty is taking my Seminary class...thanks so much!!!



These are Carter's Great Aunties...they're all dying to see him too!!



Grandpa Byron is excited....
Uncle Scotty is excited....
Uncle Mitch is kind of excited...
Uncle Jeffy is very excited...
Great Grandpa & Grandma are excited....
All our relatives who have passed on are saying "good-bye" and giving Carter last minute blessings...

I think I might just burst!!

17 comments:

diane said...

Woo hoo!

The grandma survival kit is so cute. Some people are so creative and thoughtful.

Good luck to you and the sweet family.

Can't wait to see pictures!

the wrath of khandrea said...

eagerly awaiting photo follow-up!

good luck to you both.

calibosmom said...

So exciting! Have a great trip and hope all goes well!!!

Kim Walus said...

We are so excited to meet Carter. I loved the Gramibelle Survival Kit. That was awesome. We are anxiously awaiting pictures of the newest addition to your family. Love ya!!! Say hi to the new parents when you see them tomorrow. I was hoping you'd be able to be right there. You'll loved the experience!!!!

♥Shally said...

AAAAHHHH!!!!

So excited for you.

Lauren in GA said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!! I am so happy for you all!!!!!

Congratulations to your whole family!! Especially to you, Gramibelle!! (I love that name ☺)

Yay! Yay! Yay!

Tristan said...

So very very excited for you!!! Can't wait to hear the whole story and see pictures!!! I hope and pray that everything goes smoothly for her. Have so much fun and enjoy the moment!

GO Gray's said...

oh my gosh I'm so excited for you!!! Tell Lauren I'm thinking of her and I can't wait to see CArter. I'm sure him and BRett will be bestest of friends!!!!

martyrudd said...

YES....we are all very excited!! Be sure to keep us posted with the details. I will be by the phone all day tomorrow!!! Thinking of you, Lauren sweetheart. We love you. xoxoxBrian and Marty

Ilene said...

Congrats! I love a new sweet baby coming into the world.

Good luck to you and Lauren!!

Post lots of pictures!!

Anonymous said...

we are soo excited too :)

Claire said...

Lauren's having her baby TODAY?!?!?! Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Nana said...

I must say, the years have not been kind to Carter's great Aunties. Nevertheless, they love him already! Welcome little one!

Nancy said...

Congrats! I saw Jeffy's post on FB and I'm so excited for you all! Can't wait to see more pictures.

Hazen5 said...

I want to be a Fairy God Mother!

Anonymous said...

How so very exciting! Love the survival kit! Can't wait to see all the pictures and hear the line by line of the event!

Rochelleht said...

DYING for the update!!!! So super exciting.

BTW: You look FAB in that last photo. LOVE the jeans. I need me some of those.