Thursday, July 31, 2008

36 hours

36 hours and counting...

36 hours from right now I will be sobbing in the temple as my daughter is sealed for time and all eternity to her sweetheart.

36 hours and 36 things to do.

sleep, make breakfast, attach a bustle string to the dress, pick a dress for me, (still the pink or brown...just don't know!!)take Rachel's dress to home, arrange for ice, pay for linen rentals, pick up tables, clean out back yard, finish tying bows on candle holders, pick up tuxes, do some laundry, sign Scotty permission slip, check on hotel, pick up coolers, buy stuff for sack lunches, post a blog, get cookies from Carole, make salsa for Friday, buy tortilla chips, practice walking in high shoes, get a mani/pedi, fix Lauren's earring, take everything to Grandmas, buy Skyler temple clothes, go to temple, go to Fenton's after temple, buy strawberries, take chocolate to Pam for dipping, pluck eyebrows, decorate, wait for cake, wait for flowers, wait for food, organize kitchen, buy water proof mascara.

I have everything under control.

Stress level: 86

11 comments:

Kim Walus said...

I'm coming and I can help with that list. Do you have today and tomorrow off of school?

Lisa-Marie said...

Does this post check THAT off your list? If not, give me the specs. I'll write it for you. I can do that from here.

Hang in there. It will all come together magically. Enjoy the day. I can't wait to hear and see pictures of the big day!!!!

Lots of love sent your way!

Erin said...

Don't worry about the chips and salsa for Friday. We've got that covered. (although, your salsa is better than anything we could make/buy)

GO Gray's said...

I just pictured steel magnolias in my head when I read your "to do" list. good luck.

Margaret said...

OhWOW! You are amazing! I think I am going to force my kids to stay young now.

Ilene said...

Pick the brown dress.

There, one more thing off of your list.

However, if you go with the pink I will understand.

I was just trying to help where I can.

Good luck!

calibosmom said...

You can do this!!! With everything you juggle, this should be a cinch! If it gets to be too much, just go get a tattoo!

Nancy said...

If it makes things easier, wear one dress to the temple, and the other to the reception. Then you only have to decide which one when... although, if we're doing more pics at the temple, I'd recommend the brown one for there, and the pink for the reception.

I can't wait to see you tomorrow! We made it to Sacramento just fine (although sleep deprived), and we'll be at your place tomorrow by about 5:30 if that works.

Miss Candy Anderson said...

I'm so impressed with how not stressed your acting. Everything is going perfectly. I'm so excited for the weddddinngg!

Jen said...

36 hours!!!!! Holy cow I'm excited for you and your family! Infact, I'm doing my dorky "running man" dance, in my head, right now! I would actually be doing it in my kitchen, but I don't want to wake the kiddies and scare my husband. It's going to be such a great wedding!

Rochelleht said...

Can't wait to see the pics!