Monday, July 28, 2008

Stress....what stress?

4 1/2 days to the big wedding.........


I'm Fine!

Really Fine!
Doing okay!
I'M FINE!!
Everything is under control.

I took a stress test today... my score is....88.5. Could be worse, I'll let you know tomorrow's score.

Today is the first day of school. A day of monumental changes as we once again have a high schooler. Here is Jeff in my office, which doubles as his bank.


He's going to love his classes, he has his Dad for Biology, which means he will have 100% homework in that class. Gotta love that.
His Spanish teacher says that there is NO homework in his class and he used the "A" word about 100 times. Don't love that.



Here's our new middle schooler. He refused to let me take his picture unless the cat was in the picture. This is Scotty and his dog-cat Scout. All his best friends (except Luke ☺) are in the same PE class. He is happy because obviously this is a really important issue for him. (?)



This is me in the middle of my new seminary class. My photographer, CeliaFae forgot to get her own kid, Max, in the picture. He's cute, trust me. Oh, she missed Sadie too. Sadie is really cute, ask Jeff.

I've been looking for the perfect wedding gift for Lauren and Skyler. Byron thinks a wedding that cost $$$$$ is a present enough, he probably has a point, but I just hate it when he's right.
But I found this.....



Nothing says "I love you, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!" like an eight foot metal rooster. They don't have any furniture so there's plenty of room.

Or for those who know Lauren really well, I was thinking about this instead.....



Lauren doesn't want me to be in charge of the wedding present buying anymore.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I will be thinking about you and your family on this very special and important day, we will keep you all in our prayers!

Kim Walus said...

I've got a great wedding present but you'll have to wait and see. I'll be there soon! Can't WAIT!! I won't have kids to stress me out so I'll do whatever you need me to do. I'll be your personal lackey.

Hazen5 said...

How many more hours to we have???? I'll be there soon, don't do anything fun without me.

Scotty and Jeff look so grown up on their first day of school!!!

Jen said...

4 days! Holy smokes! I cannot wait to see all of the pictures of the wedding and reception! (sigh) I love weddings! Hearing about all of the details and plans makes me want to get back into the wedding business again. Well, sorta. Good luck, take tons of pictures, and have fun!

Miss Candy Anderson said...

Hahaha! I litereally laughed out loud when you said Jeff uses you as his new bank because you work in the office. That's hilarious.

I love scott and that's so funny that he wouldn't be in the picture unless Scout was in it. Hahahaha! That's just how I remember him. I'm glad he hasn't changed.

Christie said...

Whatever you do, DO NOT get her what my mom got me. A large pile of white towels for doing you-know-what.

It was at a shower, and disgusted and embarrassed me.

By comparison, the rooster looks like a good choice.

Paige said...

Your stress is only 88? Girl, you can do much better than that. I think you should take on a new huge project at the last minute- like making the cake from scratch for 400 people. And it better be delicious. I love cake.

Nancy said...

You'll make it through. I can't believe your kids have already started school... like you needed one more thing before the wedding. I'm emailing you with some questions about the wedding photos. Call me. :)

Ilene said...

Tell the girls to keep their knees together; especially when wearing a dress. If they learn that, then seminary will be a success.

Hey, isn't the happy couple living in Rexburg? You need to buy them one of those bears or fish statues carved out of a tree trunk. Then they would fit in just fine.

Lauren in GA said...

Well, I for one thought those were wonderful wedding gift ideas ;)

Sorry about the stress...this will be quite a week for you. In a great way, though :)

I love the picture of you with all of the kids and I love the picture that Celia put of you and Max on her blog. You look great in the pictures and very tan :D

Tristan said...

I can't believe the day is almost here for you guys! See you Saturday!