Thursday, January 3, 2008

Ten Reasons I Don't Blog Often

10. My husband says "no way"...too much information that he wants to remain private
9. I am exhausted from every thing else in my life
8. Compared to all the other blogs out there, my life is boring! (Mitch and Lauren have left home...my source of endless stories.)
7. Jeff and Scotty don't do nearly the wacky stuff that the previous two did....
6. I try to stay away from fads. (Pet rocks, leggings, sky high bangs, Beanie Babies, Live strong...)
5. Is blogging the new "My Space" for moms? See #6
4. I don't know how to make cute backgrounds and music
3. I don't know how to put pictures on (this seems like a major necessity, problem is I can't even really use the camera and downloading seems absolutely out of my league.)
2. I don't want to embarrass my children (okay, I do....but I probably shouldn't.....)
1. The competition to be clever and witty is extremely intimidating!!!

3 comments:

Kellie said...

Put cleaver and witty come so naturally to you.

Hazen5 said...

Hello, when you look up cleaver in the dictionary your picture is there! You are the funniest person I know. No more excuses!

Celia Fae said...

You know what you need? A blog meeting. Call me back and we can set one up.