Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wow! It's Wedding Wednesday!

I was going to do a post on what I am going to wear for the big day. I honestly haven't had time to look for me. BUT.......

These two adorable girls are Madison and Payton.
I can very safely say they are the sweetest, funniest, most beautiful girls I know in Southern California. (Did I save myself by the SoCal qualifier? Offspring is the cutest in Nevada, Sirri & Meg the cutest in Idaho, and then there's the Greenbaum grandchildren, who are not only cute, but dress well in NorCal. Plus there's an Emma and Jane and Faith or two that I have seen pictures of that are pretty adorable too...whew!)

Maddie and Payton LOVE the Bride, Lolo. Lauren has been babysitting Maddie since she was one, and fell in love with Payton when she was only a couple of hours old. There's a BOND there. When Lauren got engaged, she called the 'Bears eat Beets' home and asked her two young friends to be flower girls. They are thrilled!! I haven't had the time to shop,


but Rachel (the co-mother of the bride) HAS!!!

So this weeks' wedding question....

Which dress?

Very cute, fits with the silk dupioni of the brides dress, varying shades of pink...so sweet, like cotton candy on a dress.

Oh, SO CUTE! Polka Dots! Bows! Totally Different!! It looks a little "Paper Moon"ish to me, very 20's little girl, love this.

The skirt is to die for, also has two shades of pink which the bride likes...hmmm, we could put a brown sash and keep the flower or ditch the flower and just have a sash....hmmmm

Bow, Polka Dots and varying shades of pink, but it's a halter, not cool for the temple, but love the fabric!!!!


Beautiful color, sash matches bridesmaids, and polka dots.

I think I really like dots. Does that make me dotty?


I had to post this picture Lauren's friend took, it is going to be used at the reception in a really fun way. I'll tell you about it later...........

24 comments:

Nancy said...

I liked the last dress the best. I think the dots are really cute too.

Hollyween said...

I like the last dress the very best too. I also like the one where you could add a brown sash instead.

I'm loving this wedding stuff. It's TOO much fun!

Thanks for mentioning Faith. It made me feel so special.

Jake said...

Oh this is sooo fun! I like the last one or the one with the big brown bow at the top. They will be darling no matter what they wear!

Annemarie said...

hmmmm...1, 2, 0r 4.

But, seriously, they're all darling dresses

Hazen5 said...

I love the last dress too, it's my favorite! The girls are soooooo excited to be a part of this wedding. Love Ya!!!

calibosmom said...

I LOVE the "Paper Moon" SO CUTE dress! It's different and I can totally see those two cute little girls wearing them next to the beautiful bride!

Anderson Zoo Keepers said...

#2 (Paper Moon) or the last dress. But the dots are great. I think I really like Paper Moon the best. It's darling!

Jen said...

1 or 4, but leaning towards 4. So cute!

Saw a cute idea for invites: The bride and groom are dressed in wedding attire (wedding dress, tux) and they are standing in the middle of a highway. The groom is straddling his speed bike, has sun glasses on and helmet. Bride is a little behind him, off to the side. She's pretending to hitch hike with thumb out and has a big pink bubble of bubble gum in her mouth and sun glasses.

The wording of the invites starts off with: The parents of (so and so) regret to inform you of the marriage of their daughter to this looser with out a cause, (so and so).

This was their "pretend" invite, but I did think it was cute.

Lisa-Marie said...

I am voting for #3 or #5. I love them all but those two are perfect for a wedding. Not too bold, just sweet and darling. I like the idea of adding the brown sash to #3. The thing is, those girls could show up in their PJ's and steal the show. They are sooooo cute.

Thanks for loving my kiddos. I think they are cute too. Did Lauren tell you what she and Skyler are doing for me Saturday? I"M THRILLED!

Jeff said...

Love the last picture!!!

Ilene said...

Hmmm. Depends on what the bride is wearing- like the style and such. More formal or fun? Of course the Paper Moon dress is darling but might upstage the bride (GASP!). Can't have that.

I like them all. So there is an opinion that offers no help whatsoever.

Ah, engagement photos. So sweet.

Kellie said...

I LOVE the last one. It's very classic and the girls can wear them again to church. Can't wait to come to the reception?

Tristan said...

Dress #2 all the way! LOVE it! Sorry to rain on the whole "cutest girls" parade but I think I have the cutest girls in NorCal! ;) Although all the others mentioned are very cute too...so I guess there are just a lot of cute kids around here :)

That pictures of Lauren and Skylar is so awesome!

AnnEE said...

I LOVE #2!! It is amazing, and hasn't "been done" a million of times!

Lauren said...

last dresss!!!!! it's perfect

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! You could choose any of those dresses and any one of them would look great. Wow, that pict of Sky and Lauren is amazing.

Linsey said...

#2 and #5 - love, love, love the dots!

Paige said...

They are all so cute, but I prefer the last- dressy enough, but not too halter-y. I think halters show too much. T top anyone?

I feel like I need to go shopping for my girls just so I can ask for people's opinions. Great idea.

diane said...

Last dress or add the brown sash to the pink! So darling! That picture of the couple is very cool!

martyrudd said...

You have had some great comments, Jeni, but the most important one came from Lauren!! I'm guessing that we will be seeing the last dress at the wedding on the Hazen girls. (Also my favorite.) We too love polka dots at our house.

Lauren in GA said...

Hmmmmm...I think I like the "paper moon" dress...Do you think Lauren will like the polka dots?

I like the last dress, too!

This is so fun!
I am so sorry I got behind on reading and commenting on your posts! Do you get your comments sent to your e-mail? I am going to go comment on older posts...but, I am sorry if you don't get them.

Kim Walus said...

The second dress is very unique and cute but I like the fifth dress the best. It seems to fit the feel of the other things you've already picked and if Rachel's girls love the last dress than you have the winner!

Anonymous said...

Since I am your Brother and have impeccable taste...it is obviously dress number three and ditch the flower for a simple sash waist.

Miss Candy Anderson said...

Jenni,

Did you like that picture of Skyler and Lauren I took? haha. I'm obsessed with taking pictures and so I made them be my models and we took all of those pictures Lauren showed you in 5 minutes (and i'm not exaggerating)

I'm glad you said your going to use them! That makes me feel special!