Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A little Thanks! giving...




For me to you, Thanks so much for enriching my life this past year!
Thanks for your kindness
Thanks for your wisdom
Thanks for the yummy recipes
Thanks for the advice
Thanks for the encouragement
Thanks for the giggles
Thanks for the fashion advice
Thanks for the memories
Thanks for the inspiration
Thanks for the sympathy
Thanks for the opinions
Thanks for the congratulations
Thanks for your sharing
Thanks for the loud laughter
Thanks for the patience
Thanks for the different views of the world
Thanks for the differences
Thanks for your testimonies
Thank you , thank you, thank you!

15 comments:

diane said...

I'm thankful I got to know you too.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Lindsey said...

Isn't the blogging world great?

Anonymous said...

And a big "Thank You" to you! You too have enriched all of our lives!

Annemarie said...

Jeni, you are amazing and we should be thanking YOU!!!!!

Thank you friend!!!

Lauren in GA said...

I agree with lifeinredshoes, "No, thank you!"

You look positively beautiful in the picture...and I, of course, noticed your gorgeous un-tucked hair ;)

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

SusieQ said...

Happy Thanksgiving Jeni! I love your blog - I read it all the time. :) XOXO

calibosmom said...

You deserve it! Happy Thanksgiving!!

Lisa-Marie said...

Roses are red,violets are blue. Who do we love????

YOU! YOU! YOU!

Paige said...

I was thinking that I am grateful for blogging today too and all the reasons why, and then you listed them so thanks! Mostly, for all the friends I've made. Love it.

Hazen5 said...

I am thankful for you, and so glad I have had you in my life for so many years! You are such a good mentor. Love Ya

Anonymous said...

I am thinkful for you and your famliy. I relley miss you so much! Did you have a good thinksgiveing? How is Lauren doing? Have a good day! love payton

Kim Walus said...

Hey Jeni! Thanks for being such a great, kind, and loving friend. I love you and miss you and hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with all of your family. Thanks too for the sweet comments. I always love hearing from you.

Have a great weekend too!

Hugs, Kim

the wrath of khandrea said...

you look fantastic.
hope you had a great holiday.
and yes, no sarcasm or humor... i am just glad we've gotten to know each other.

good stuff.

Robin said...

I think you are great and I am SO glad that I started blogging so I could get to know you!

terahreu said...

Awe, thanks. I guess I am also very thankful for cyber friendships. Yeah for getting to know perfect strangers. Love it.