Friday, June 20, 2008

Tagged!!

It is 11:30 at night and it is still 95 degrees. I don't remember moving to Arizona. Since my brain is fried from the heat and my Lolo tagged me and I have no brilliant ideas for a blog:


4 things I am looking forward to in the coming year:

1. Lauren and Skyler's wedding
2. A new Seminary class
3. A new season of Project Runway
4. Learning something new everyday

3 Joys in Life:

1. My family
2. Spending time with friends
3. A great book


4 Movies I have watched more than once or twice:
1. The Sound of Music (which I have memorized)
2. Gone with the Wind
3. Steel Magnolias
4. Fiddler on the Roof


3 Fears:

1. Someone I love dying
2. SNAKES
3. Drowning


4 Favorite Foods:

1. Shrimp
2. French Toast
3. Potatoes made any way
4. Berries


3 Goals I have set for myself:

1. To be a sweet, non-psycho mother in law

2. To get my sewing machine busy this year
3. Be more patient



4 TV Shows I watch:

1. Project Runway

2. Survivor
3. Friends (i know, they're in reruns)

4. Iron Chef!/ Top Chef!


3 Current Obsessions:

1. The Wedding
2. Blogs
3. The Wedding

4 Places that I have visited:

1. Italy
2. The Caribbean

3. Washington D.C.
4. Alaska


3 places I would like to visit:

1. Germany
2. Ireland/England
3. The Holy Land

4 Random facts about me...

1. I drink a 32 oz Diet Pepsi every day, mostly ice. I know, I'm going to rot.
2. I went to Girls' Camp for 24 years. LOVE it.
3. I love to be really tan
4. I once hitchhiked from Wells, Nevada to home in California in a teenie tiny little orange sundress.

In an effort to get to know you better, there are 3 that I tag:

1. Mombabe
2. Linsey in the camper in Utah, formerly of Peru
3. Jen of the Friday Flashbacks




8 comments:

Ilene said...

Who knew how much mileage one could get out of a little orange sundress?

You will be a great mother-in-law.

Annemarie said...

I'm with you on the french toast.

Hazen5 said...

I know you so well, I could have done this post for you!

Jake said...

24 YEARS of girls camp?! No wonder they snapped you up for Seminary!

Tristan said...

Do you still have the little orange Sundress? ;) I also LOVE Berries!

I kind of miss girls camp. Not the camping part, but the bonding, the spirtual stuff, and all the fun!

Caroline C. Bingham said...

Dude, it's TRIPLE DIGITS here. I'd kill to have it be 95 out. We're in heat advisory mode. bleh.

Lauren in GA said...

I loved these!

You are going to be the most fabulous mother-in-law on the planet!

I have the Sound of Music memorized, too :)

24 years of Girls' Camp, huh? You are truly amazing!

Linsey said...

This is my first tag...I'll see what I can do about responding since now I am sans maid and can't figure out how to care for my kids and do ANYTHING else by myself!!

Um, I hope you don't mind but I think a lot of our answers are going to be the same...eerily the same.