Wednesday, February 6, 2008

How considerate...

Scotty is such a gentleman. He didn't go to school today...why?

(this is a direct quote)

"I am farting nonstop smelly farts and I don't think that's fair to my class."

"Oh....?"

"I can just lay in your bed until the farting stops."

"Oh. Is there any particular reason you might not want to go to school today?"

"No, I just can't stop farting

1. Very creative excuse for not going to school. MAJOR points for creativity.
2. How completely selfless of him to think of his classmates like that. Ha!
3. We need to work on re-instituting "fluff" or "toot" into our family's vocabulary.
4. I hope there is not a hole in my bed when I get home.
5. Note to self: change sheets.
6. Thought for the day: "Never hold in your farts...they travel up the spine to the brain. That's where all the poopy ideas come from." Unknown

PS. I think it's stuff like this that my dear husband was afraid I would blog about. Oh well.



7 comments:

Erin said...

That's hilarious! He scores big for originality, that's for sure. :)

Christie said...

He is right - that is not fair to his classmates. I wish the man in front of me at the pharmacy today had thought of the same courtesy. He didn't.

Celia Fae said...

Can I show this to Claire? She would die, and so would he, probably. I'll pass. But she needs to know for the future....

The blogs husbands don't like are the best blogs of all.

Hazen5 said...

Scotty will fit perfectly in my family! (I of course don't do that!!) I hope you let him stay home.

The Jeffs Family said...

I hope my dad doesn't read this! He may start using this excuse for not showing up at church!

Lauren said...

HAHAHAHAH!!!! oh how i miss scotty. this is a typical groseclose excuse!!

Kellie said...

Oh cousin Scotty. How deep our bond is! I started taking Accidophilus and the farts have stopped (I'm making Samantha take it too.)