Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Welcome to the world little one!!!

I would like to introduce you to one of the newest members of the world.

This is Kora Belle, the new daughter of Natalie and Nick and sweet little sister of Benjamin. Kora came into the world on February 25th at 5:05 pm. She weighed in at 6 lbs and is 18 1/2 inches long.

Kora is also the granddaughter of one of my dearest friends, Kim and Grandpa Mark. She is the niece of Mark, Ariel and McKenna. I am convinced that she was named after me and Grandma has assured me that I will be Auntie Jenibelle! She is a tiny little girl and so cute!!

Kora Belle's mom Natalie was one of my favorite young women ever. She is kind and sweet and oh, so talented!! Nat is a very gifted artist, musician and a wonderful writer. One day she hopes to publish a childrens' book. Natalie is such a stud that she was posting pictures and e-mailing 4 hours after Kora's birth. Oh the beauty of an epidural!

Congratulations Natalie, Nick and Big brother Benji! Love you Nat and I am so proud of you!!!

7 comments:

Hollyween said...

Gorgeous baby!!! I'm soooo baby hungry now!

AnnEE said...

Bravo on the Gladys Knight comment. THAT was truly funny!!

Hazen5 said...

Sweet little baby! I just want to hold her all day, then give her back at night!

Tristan said...

Beautiful Baby!

I read your comment on Paige's blog and had to come check out your blog. I agree with what you said 100%!

Celia Fae said...

Aww. Love the name. Congratulations Natalie! I guess you're a big girl now.

Marie said...

I love babies! I can't wait to have mine...oh wait, yes I can. Two more weeks and the calendar will be clear. I am so self absorbed. Congratulations Natalie!

Jenna Wood said...

She's a doll!! Baby girls are awesome.