Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Little Green Monster


The little green monster whose name is

JEALOUSY.

I love my sisters and am excited to go to Texas this weekend to see them. BUT, I find that there is a little green monster growing inside me and that I hope doesn't take over. That monster is Jealousy. I am so envious that so many of you absolutely marvelous women get meet each other and visit and bond and laugh and have a good time and get to eat good food and get to share and learn from each other and have spiritual experiences and I am going to be left out and I don't like it, not one bit. (insert stamping of a pretty little foot wearing a really great pair of shoes here.)

I am not going to love you any more and I won't be your friend if you have too much fun without me. So don't...cause I mean it...I won't play with you anymore if you have too much fun without me. So there!

Now I am going to pout and pack for my trip to Texas where I will laugh and cry with my sisters and eat barbecue and go shopping and go waterskiing and meet Skyler's mom and bond and laugh and eat good food and share memories with my family.

It's going to be really fun, but truthfully, I will miss meeting you. Maybe someday!
Have fun and miss me okay?


12 comments:

Caroline C. Bingham said...

I'm not going! Let's be BFF's forever, m'kay?

Annemarie said...

I just barely found you & am bummed that I won't be meeting you there!! I promise..no fun will be had...NONE!

Nancy said...

Poor Jeni! I'm wishing you could be here too, and I promise I won't let one bit of fun be had by anyone. Or at least we won't tell you about it. (You might want to avoid my blog after Thursday... at least for 1 posting.)

Jake said...

I'm worried that the mystique and allure of the blog relationships may be lost once we all meet in person.

At least you'll still be mysteriously alluring!

Texas sounds fun, too.

Linsey said...

Ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto. All except for the Texas part because my big weekend plans include a trip to the zoo and another to the beach - in Peru - ditto, ditto, ditto.

Lauren in GA said...

Yeah, I am feeling the little green monster growing, too :(

I loved the, "insert stamping of a pretty little foot wearing a really great pair of shoes here"...you are hilarious :)

Now, picture my lip pooked way out like a 2 year old with my arms crossed over my chest...and know I wish I could be going to BP, too :)

Lisa-Marie said...

Did you hear I'm not going after all either? I'm so sad. Do you think it is okay if I cry on Thursday night? Seriously, I think there WILL be tears.

Have fun with your sisters. AND meeting the MOTHER! Fun.

And I hope July comes soon. I miss you and so do my kids. We have these place mats with the U.S. on them and my kids always point to California and say, "this is where Aunt Kimmy and Mommy's Jeni live."

Jenibelle said...

Lisa Marie can't go? But you were voted Homeblogging Queen as the single nicest blogger out there!!! We'll save your tiara!

Tristan said...

You aren't coming!?!? I thought you were! Dang! You will be missed terribly!

Paige said...

It's true, we'll miss you. I'm just glad you aren't stuck at home!

Hollyween said...

You were totally MISSED!!!!
I hope you come next year! Hey, how was your trip??

Hazen5 said...

Missed you!!!