Friday, April 4, 2008

Waiting....waiting.....waiting......

I have issues with time,( and I don't think there is a drug for it. ) Unless it's something like Prozac that completely takes all emotion out of you and I don't want that. I have not quite so recently realized that I have real control issues, but unfortunately, honestly, I have other issues.

My new issue? I hate waiting.......waiting......waiting

I hate waiting:

In lines at amusement parks, or grocery stores, or anywhere for that matter.
For a new season of 'Project Runway'.
For a loved one to come off a plane.
For payday.
To get home to a Scotty love, I just want to twinkle and be there.
For interviews with the Bishop.
For gas to pump into my car, the gas goes slow, the dollar amounts fly by.
For a really fun afternoon, like lunch with friends.
For a cute little sweet smelling baby to be born.
For the tax return to come.
For test results.
For meetings to start.
For the 3:00 pm bell to ring
For it to be time to go to bed so I can read a little...
For the wild child to 'come home'
The dryer to be done with the clothes.
For my kids to do their chores.
For a new great book or movie to catch my interest
For the kids to get off the computer so I can read your blogs!
For my kids to do their homework.
A long planned, well deserved vacation.
For a new day and new funny blogs to read....
To be a mother-in-law.
For great news from a far-away place named Idaho.


tick tock...tick tock....tick tock....

ring phone ring!

8 comments:

Lisa-Marie said...

Oh Man! Oh Man! Oh Man! I think I get the punch line here! I can't wait either!!!!!!!!!!!

Ilene said...

You would be so proud of me- I walked out of my obgyn's office after I had been kept waiting for an hour. Not going back to that office.

We want pictures when the waiting is done for that thing in Idaho to happen.

Jake said...

I hate waiting too. My whole life has been a complete "object lesson" in patience...and I still have not learned it!

Does a certain someone in Idaho realize that he is keeping at least 100 people on pins and needles?!

Hazen5 said...

It's Killing Me!!!

Jeff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauren in GA said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, not to add any pressure to anyone in Idaho...but now, I am waiting, too! ;)



I can't figure out your code...are you at liberty to share what those things in the code font say?


Ohhhh, this is gettin' good :)

Jessica said...

Just catching up...

fun waiting post

fun calling (would love to be seminary teacher, but will take your word for it that those books would be HARD)

and love your older parent insight/reminders about apron strings and taking care of far off kids.

Thanks!

Paige said...

And now we're waiting for an update...